torsdag den 3. december 2009

GISHowTo.com


Med tiden et site med megen god information ...
/Sik


Could become a site worth a visit ...
/Sik



Quote

Welcome to GISHowTo.com, your source for GIS tips and tutorials. As your guide to the GIS world, I will provide tutorials on creating data in ArcGIS and tips on how to create aesthetically pleasing maps. This site is geared toward helping students of all levels and professionals in the industry.

My goal for this site is driven by my passion for GIS and for teaching others about this fascinating field. It is my idea to gather tutorials that I have put together, and include others from the web onto one site. This site will cater to the GIS student, as well as professionals in the field. I will promise to keep this site current and up to speed on the advancing technology of GIS.

Cheers! AC


Read more: http://www.gishowto.com/

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar