søndag den 23. november 2008

GIS Pathway


Et rigtig spændende site med massere af informationer og tips om brugen af ESRIs produkter.
/Sik


A really good site with lots of info and tips and tricks to how to best use the ESRI products.
/Sik


Quote

…helping guiding you to success in the world of GIS!

Hi!  Welcome to GIS Pathway…!  My name is Timothy.  I am the author, developer, and sustainer of this site.  I have been actively involved in GIS for over two years now.  I am currently pursuing a degree in Geospatial Technology at Central Piedmont Community College.  I am set to graduate in the spring of 2009. 

I am a Planning Project Manager for a Public School System.  GIS is my main focus there.   My job is a great learning environment as I am always looking for ways to utilize GIS in school planning. 

I have been recognized regionally by ESRI (Environmental Systems Research Institute) for earning the “Best Analytical Map” presentation at the 2007 Southeast Regional User Group Conference.  I am also currently the Chairman of the Charlotte Metropolitan GIS User Group.

My plan for this site is to create a place where both novice and professional can develop a pathway to success.  Whether you are learning a simple GIS tip or developing a new career, may this site be the place that you can depend on.

Thanks for your visit and come back often.


Read more: http://gispathway.com/

1 kommentar:

  1. Thanks for the referral. Visit often as I added new content weekly.

    Timothy

    SvarSlet