onsdag den 15. oktober 2008

Promenez-vous sur les Champs Elysees...


Som at være der selv ...
/Sik


To be or not to be there ...
/Sik


Quote

Earlier this year we launched our first Street View coverage in Europe with the release of the 21 stages of the Tour De France route.  This was very popular with our French Google Maps users and cycling enthusiasts all around the world, so I am now especially excited that we've added coverage for 6 major cities in France: Paris, Lyon, Lille, Toulouse, Marseille and Nice.
 
France is the first country in Europe to benefit from Street View imagery and I'm delighted that many of my favorite places are included in the new coverage, including the street where I grew up, which you can see below. If I ever feel mal du pays (homesick), I can look these places up on Street View now!
[...]



Read more: http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2008/10/promenez-vous-sur-les-champs-elysees.html

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar