mandag den 6. april 2009

Projects and Experiments by FlowingData


Kreativ og visuel brug af kort og data ...
/Sik


Creative and visual use of maps and data ...
/Sik


Quote

Here are the results of mild insomnia and a restless mind. Some projects are maps, some are interactive, and some are applications. All of them use publicly available data, and I made all of them to learn something new. [...]

I finally got around to putting all the FlowingData projects together. As many of you know, I like to post my own experiments once in a while (a few that I forgot that I had even done), but I never had them all together; now you can find them all in one place. I also moved some stuff around so that everything is more unified. Lastly, there's a new growth map up, alongside Target and Walmart, for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.


Read more: http://projects.flowingdata.com/

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar