Jo før jo bedre - både hvad angår priser til fly og chancen for at få et godt hotel ...
The sooner the better - airline fares are lower and the chances for a convenient hotel are higher ...
July 13–17, 2009
San Diego Convention Center
San Diego, California
The ESRI International User Conference (ESRI UC) is the ultimate resource for ESRI users. This invaluable forum is your best opportunity to extend your GIS skills, connect with your GIS community, and reenergize yourself and your work. Be part of the 2009 conference and come away with innovative ideas and important tools you can apply in your job.
- See how you can better leverage your current GIS investment.
- Get face time with all areas of ESRI including professional services, software development, product staff, and technical support.
- Choose from hundreds of user presentations and be inspired by your peers.
- Gain essential knowledge from technical workshops.
- Take away great ideas from focused meetings and exhibitors.
The registration deadline is May 22, 2009. You can always update your registration with preconference seminars, training classes, sports activities, and more as your travel plans come together. If you have any questions about registration, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Registration Staff at 909-793-2853, extension 1-1363.
Read more: http://www.esri.com/events/uc/index.html