torsdag den 21. maj 2009

Where 2.0 - Day 1 - Workshops and Ignite


Google til steder hvor ingen har Googlet før ...
/Sik


Google where no one has Googled before ...
/Sik


Brady Forrest chats with participants

Quote

[...] The goal of my workshop was to try and raise awareness of the multitude of ways you can leverage Google Earth to create more sophisticated content or visualizations. I focused on three main areas: more sophisticated KML, the Google Earth API, and the new GE Tours mode. I also managed to slip in some talk about my upcoming 5-year sailing circumnavigation - theTahina Expedition - and how I'll be using Google Earth on the trip. Naturally I talked about many great examples of extending Google Earth which have appeared in GEB over the years. But, I was most excited to demonstrate the new Ships simulator by Paul van Dinther which I posted about on Monday. This Ships sim has been a hit in the blogosphere, and the audience enjoyed seeing it in the workshop. There were lots of questions in the workshop, and I have to thank Googler Mano Marks who helped back me up on some of the trickier Google-related questions. [...]
Source: Google Earth Blog

Read more: http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2009/05/where_20_-_day_1_-_workshops_and_ig.html

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar