lørdag den 18. juli 2009

Measuring the Value of the ESRI User Conference


Jeg har flere gange spurgt mig selv hvad mit udbytte har været efter er tur til San Diego ... Jeg har prøvet at være derovre 2 år i træk og det var lige på nippet til at være for tyndt anden gang. Jeg vil tro at en tur hvert andet år er passende ... ;-) Man kunne over veje den Europæiske de år hvor man ikke tager til SD ...
/Sik


I have often asked myself what I benefit from going to San Diego ... I have tried to attend the conference two years in a row and I must say that the second time was a bit so so ... I guess a visit every second year is suiteable for most people ... ;-) If outside the US you might want to attend the regional conferences in between ...
/Sik


Quote

First of all, lets look at the overall volume of interactions and how they are distributed. The table below illustrates the volume, timing, and classification of my various conversations throughout the week.


ESRI

Customer

Partner

Prospect

Total

Sunday

12

2

4

1

19

Monday

12

4

2

0

18

Tuesday

8

2

5

5

20

Wednesday

14

2

4

7

27

Thursday

9

1

2

2

14

55

11

17

15

98

56%

11%

17%

15%

ESRI UC Conversations

Read more: http://spatialexplorations.net/2009/07/18/measuring-the-value-of-the-esri-user-conference/

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar