mandag den 25. august 2008

Can You Really 100% Trust Google Earth For Directions



Datakvalitet, datasynkronisering ...
/Sik



Data quality, data synchronization ...
/Sik


Quote

By Chad

Now, I would have thought that Google uses the same data for both GMaps and Google Earth. But I see now that I was really wrong in that presumption. So, you have to wonder.. since they don't match up and Google Earth has a lot of wrong information.. can you really rely on them for correct directions?

I am sure that for 90% of the users, it works perfectly and they don't notice any problems. But lets say I wanted to give someone directions to Railroad St in Orangeville. In GMap that would work fine if they searched there.

[...]


Read more: http://earthissquare.com/2008/08/25/can-you-really-100-trust-google-earth-for-directions/

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar