We are visual animals. But before we can see the world in its true splendor, our brains, just like our computers, have to sort and organize raw data, and then transform that data to produce new images of the world. Beginning Python Visualization: Crafting Visual Transformation Scripts talks about turning many types of small data sources into useful visual data. And you will learn Python as part of the bargain.
What you’ll learn
- Write ten lines of code and present visual information instead of data soup.
- Set up an open source environment ready for data visualization.
- Forget Excel: use Python.
- Learn numerical and textual processing.
- Draw graphs and plots based on textual and numerical data.
- Learn how to deal with images.