Imponerende liste over bøger omhandlende Geografi og statestik ...
Impressive list of books about geostatistics ...
- An Introduction to Applied Geostatistics, Edward H. Isaaks and R. Mohan Srivastava (1990)
- Applied Geostatistics for Reservoir Characterization, Mohan, Ph.D. Kelkar, Godofredo Perez, and Anil Chopra (2002)
- Applied Geostatistics with SGeMS: A User’s Guide, Nicolas Remy, Alexandre Boucher, and Jianbing Wu (2009)
- Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R (Use R), Roger S. Bivand, Edzer J. Pebesma, and Virgilio Gómez-Rubio (2009)
- Applied Spatial Statistics for Public Health Data, Lance A. Waller and Carol A. Gotway (2004)
- Basic Linear Geostatistics, Margaret Armstrong (1998)
- Evaluation of Mineral Reserves: A Simulation Approach (Applied Geostatistics Series), Andre G. Journel and Phaedon C. Kyriakidis (2004)
- geoENV II – Geostatistics for Environmental Applications (Quantitative Geology and Geostatistics), Jaime Gómez-Hernández, A.O. Soares, and Roland Froidevaux (1999)
And the list continues ...
Read more: http://gisandscience.com/2009/06/23/books-about-geostatistics/