GIS data i skyen kan være et godt alternativ til den lille organisation som har et GIS behov ... De etablerede organisationer såsom kommunerne kunne måske med fordel have et parallelt GIS system kørende til dækning af mindre GIS kritiske opgaver ...
The GIS data in the cloud is a good alternative for the small businesses with a small GIS needs ... The established organisations may too benefit from this kind og solution as well by having a parallel GIS system running for the not so important GIS solutions ... Adding flexibility ...
GeoIQ for Small Business is a comprehensive solution for small and medium-sized businesses that includes the hosting and management of GeoIQ in a secure online environment. This complete solution is designed to scale with you and your business.
By leveraging the flexibility and scalability of the cloud, FortiusOne is greatly simplifying the effort and reducing the investment needed in order to bring Visual Intelligence to your organization. GeoIQ for Small Business provides all the benefits of running your own server without the cost, maintenance or administrative hassle.
Benefits to Your Business
- Leverage the power of Visual Intelligence almost immediately, not next week or next month
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) is drastically less than the current geospatial server market
- Available in a fraction of the time required to deploy traditional solutions - No waiting for hardware procurements or installation
- Provides a richer set of functionality to API developers
- GeoIQ's virtual server is preloaded with data custom to your business and can federate to multiple external servers and the public GeoCommons Community
- System security is ensured with with SSL encryption and group and access controls
Read more about the GeoIQ for Small Business features
Read more: http://www.fortiusone.com/cloud