lørdag den 28. februar 2009

AGI Visualizes Geo-Physics on Virtual Earth


Super cool ... se også videoerne ...
/Sik


Super coole ... see also the videos ...
/Sik


Quote

I may have to quit my job. I want to go out on top like John Elway. Once I’ve seen everything, I don’t know what else will light a fire under me to get up in the morning. Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) has just changed my world by demonstrating how Microsoft Virtual Earth can be used to visualize data like I’ve never seen before. Read the official press release on the AGI web site - AGI Software Incorporates Microsoft Virtual Earth Platform. AGI offers a physics-based software geometry engine that accurately displays and analyzes dynamic objects in real or simulated time. AGI integrated Virtual Earth into their software by (a) incorporating core analysis into the Virtual Earth platform and (b) integrating Microsoft Virtual Earth imagery in to their 3D software products. [...]

image

image


Read more: http://blogs.msdn.com/virtualearth/archive/2009/02/27/agi-visualizes-geo-physics-on-virtual-earth.aspx

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar