fredag den 20. februar 2009

A Look at pTolemy3D


Jeg fik den til at virke i Google Chrome, men ikke alle image tales dukkede op med andre var der huller i kortet - men ellers fint fint. Men det er dog lidt svært at se hvad vi skal med endnu en globe ...
/Sik


I got it running i Google Chrome but with holes in the data - missing image tiles ... but very nice and cool looking. I do however find it hard to see what we need yet another globe for ...
/Sik


Quote

Written by Chad

Ok, since I found out yesterday about a new Virtual Globe on the loose, one build on Java no less.  I thought I would take a look at it and have some laughs while reading their related web sites (more on that later).  The new globe in question is pTolemy3D (where did they think up that name from?) and like WWJava, it is built with Java/JOGL code.  They claim to be more open source than WWJava is as well (yawn, we have heard this argument back and forth for 4 years now and I can still count the people that complain on one hand).  pTolemy3D is sponsored/supported/developed by Spatialcloud as a viewer for their services.

Looking at their example… well, their embed example does not work for me in FireFox 3.0.6 but I can get it to load in IE7. [...]

ptolemy3d


Read more: http://earthissquare.com/2009/02/20/a-look-at-ptolemy3d/

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar