Det ku' være man skulle skrive et par ord når man aligevel er der ...
Could be that one should write some words while being there ...
Wanted: Your Take on the ESRI User Conference
Help us cover the largest GIS event in the United States and Win an iPod touch!
1) Attend the ESRI International User Conference and compose your thoughts on
- The opening session
- Hottest announcement
- Best third party offering
- Top trick you'll take home
- Technology trend you identified
- A tech or user session
- A co-located event (EdUC, Surveying and Engineering, Remote Sensing)
- Or another other topic that came up during your time in San Diego
2) Share your thoughts:
- Text: Send up to 300 words via text message or e-mail to email@example.com. Include your name (first only is ok) and where you are from, as well as an e-mail address (not for publication).
- Audio: Call our comment hotline at 206-984-4409 (Why not store it in your cell phone now?) and leave a 2 minute message. Include your name (first name is ok) and where you are from, as well as an e-mail address not for publication).
- We'll take the best contributed audio and messages and include them (edited and credited) in our coverage in Directions Magazine, All Points Blog or the Directions Media Podcasts. We’ll be accepting submissions between Saturday August 2 and Wednesday August 13, 2008. We encourage you to submit during the event so you don’t forget that great tip, trick or thought!
- The Directions Media editorial staff will select the contributor of the best coverage to receive an iPod touch! All entries will be eligible for other prizes from Directions Media.